**COMPETITION NOW CLOSED**
Win a mega prize bundle with Micro Scooters and Green&Blue!
Here’s the latest of our rewards this January which not only gives you rewards for getting closer to wildlife, but also helps to clean the seas too!
To support our reward not reduce campaign we have paired up with fellow B Corp certified friends at Micro Scooters for the chance to win an eco bundle from their sustainable range of scooters. The iconic Mini Micro Deluxe eco scooter has a deck made from recycled fishing nets and the matching accessories are made from rPet, recycled polyester yarn created from plastic bottles that pollute our oceans.
But not only that! We’re also giving away a trio of our bird feeders in the colour of your choice so that you can make your garden a haven for our wild birds, supporting life in the air as well as that in the sea!
The prize bundle worth over £300 includes:
- 1 x Mini Micro Deluxe LED Eco scooter
- 1 x dolphin scooter head
- 1 x sealife helmet in small
- 1 x Birdball Belle feeder
- 1 x Birdball seed bird feeder
- 1 x Birdball peanut bird feeder
To enter the competition head over to Instagram;
- Follow both accounts @greenandblueuk @microscooters
- Like the post on our account
- Tag an eco-minded friend in the comments
Competition opens at 7pm 19th January 2023 and closes midnight Tuesday 24th January 2023
Win on Instagram
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter: Green&Blue Nature Ltd, New Road, Perranporth, TR6 0DL
- The Supplier: Please see each individual promotion for details of the prize supplier.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for entry details.
- The winner of the competition will be chosen at random unless stated otherwise and contacted directly.
- The winner’s contact details will be passed to all partners for the prize fulfilment only, by entering the competition you agree to your details being shared with the specified third parties (Micro Scooters and Green&Blue) if you win.
- The winner will be contacted directly via social media. The winner must respond within five working days to confirm contact details and address details. If the winner does not, then the competition will be re-drawn at random.
- Prizes shown in the promotion are subject to availability and may be subject to change.
- Green&Blue Nature Ltd reserve the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition Notice or these Rules
- Other than the entry requirements detailed in the competition there is no further action required and accounts that ask you to share further information may be fake and should be ignored.
- We do not own any other Instagram accounts, so if you are messaged notifying you that you are the winner on any other account before the closing date, then this is fraudulent.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Green&Blue Nature Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize cannot be in any way redeemed for cash. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and residents of the Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
- Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted in to future marketing from the Promoter and/or the Supplier. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and winners consent to give their name and county for the winners’ list.
Full Terms from Micro Scooters to be found here: https://blog.micro-scooters.co.uk/blogs/news/competition-terms-and-conditions