Updated November 2020.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site; Cookie means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below; Our Site means this website, www.greenandblue.co.uk; UK and EU Cookie Law means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and We/Us/Our means Green&Blue, a sole trader company co-founded by Gavin and Kate Christman in 2005, whose registered office and trading address is at New Road, Perranporth, Cornwall, TR6 0DL.
- Information About Us
- Scope What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- a) you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- d) processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- Do We Share Your Data?
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- How Can You Control Your Data?
- Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- How Can You Access Your Data?
- What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
|Name of Cookie(s)||Provider||Purpose|
- Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
- Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
- a) The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- b) The decision is authorised by law; or
- c) You have given you explicit consent
- a) Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- b) Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- c) Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- d) All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
- Contacting Us