5 reasons to shop small (and our special offer to you to celebrate!)
As small businesses, we come in all sorts of shapes and sizes to answer your needs. As a collective, we are agile and responsive businesses powered by passion
- We’re lean, green, ethical machines
- We employ local talent
- We invest funds into local communities and give back
- We prioritise ethical approaches to money, from our business banking to company pensions.
- When you invest in a small business you are supporting real people not nameless conglomerates!
- We invest heavily in making our processes planet and sustainability focused
- We care for our team and team spirit, making a happy workplace
- Our team are carefully selected to have the skills and passion to always deliver a carefully and thoughtfully done job.
- We care about your orders and experience, that you love our products and every one of us puts care and attention into making sure this happens.
When you shop with Green&Blue you know that everyone in the design, making packing and dispatch teams has had a part in creating your product and your experience.
What it means to us when you shop small and ethically
When you buy with us you are making our whole team happy, enabling us to make homes havens for wildlife. We are continuously working to improve, to be curious about everything and ask ourselves, 'can we do better?' Knowing that you are supporting us in our mission gives us the motivation to carry on doing what we do!
Our small business offer to you, this weekend
Free Delivery when you spend over £25*, usually we offer free delivery over £95 but our small but mighty offer to celebrate Small Business Saturday is running until Sunday night at midnight for all orders over £25!
To redeem the free shipping enter SBS22FREE at checkout
*Offer valid for all sales over £25 made between 0.00am Saturday 3rd and 23.59pm Sunday 4th December 2022. UK only.