We're working to make this Black Friday a Better Friday - for you and for nature.
From Thursday 26th to the 30th November 2020 we're giving 10% from all sales to Cornwall Wildlife Trust as we work with them to re-open a Cornish Nature Reserve. So shop the range, find the perfect gift for the nature lover in your life and know that you're not only buying a gift, you're supporting a brilliant cause too. Find out more about the project here.
This weekend we'll also be entering everyone who orders on our website into a competition to win a brilliant bundle of gifts from some of our favourite companies, and a few treats from our range too!
Everybody who shops and helps us to create a Better Friday weekend will be in with a chance of winning a gorgeous gift bundle including:
- Wonderful Wildlife Candles from St Eval - see more here
- An Essentials Skincare collection from Made For Life Organics - see more here
(Made for Life Organics are also offering you 10% off any purchase on their website this weekend when you use code 'greenandblue10'. Shop now
- A trio of Seedboms from Kabloom - see more here
- A gift for bee lovers from Green&Blue - including a white Bee Brick and a bar of bee friendly seeds - see more here
- And a tub of Roses chocolates - because no Christmas is complete without!
If you're looking for a discounted telly this Black Friday weekend then you're in the wrong spot (doh!) but if you're looking to make a difference for wildlife, support a brilliant charity, find a brilliant, thoughtful gift for someone special and be in with a chance of winning a great prize, then hello and welcome to our #BetterFriday celebration!
#ShopSmall #ShopIndependent #CampaignShopIndependent #VoteWithYourMoney #GiftsForNatureLovers #BetterFriday #ShopIndie #BritishMade #BuyLocal