Wholesale Top Drawer 2023
Thanks for visiting our stand at Top Drawer 2023. In our bid to reduce waste we decided to keep as much of our information as possible in digital format, so thank you for your patience and for visiting our page here.
If you'd like to view our current trade pricelist then please click the link here.
If you'd like to sign up to our trade website to view the range and place orders then please click the link here
The Green&Blue range is designed and made entirely in the UK, much of it in Cornwall by our little team. Our mission is to make homes havens for wildlife and we have a driving vision of reconnecting people with nature, we see our wholesale customers as partners in that mission because the more people who are inspired to protect our wildlife species, the more of a difference we can make.
We are a certified B Corp which is a transparent mark of our commitment to dong the best we can for people and for planet, you can read more about that on our website here. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do, without compromise on style or design.
Our wholesale terms and conditions are as follows:
1. Minimum order value is £200 (ex VAT)
2. UK delivery is charged at £20 and carriage is paid on orders over £450
3. Packs are of the same colour
4. International shipping is charged at cost
5. All initial and overseas orders are by proforma
6. Prices are subject to VAT at 20% (where applicable)
7. Any bank charges for BACS transfers are to be paid for by the customer
8. An additional charge of 1% applies to overseas payments made by credit or debit card.
9. Please inform us of any issues with your delivery within 24 hours of receipt.